Dr. Jonathan Adelman, Professor, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver.
Santa Fe, July 10: La Posada de Santa Fe, 6:30 pm;
Albuquerque, July 11, Seasons Rotisserie & Grill, 6:30 pm.
Many of you may have heard Jonathan speak in Santa Fe and ABQ in the past. He is always knowledgeable, up-to-date, on-point, and entertaining. Here are some of his recent op-eds:
- “The 2016 Election Is the Last Hurrah of Baby Boomers and the World War II Generation”, History News Network, March 8, 2016. http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/162156
- “China Is Facing the Worst Crisis Since Tiananmen Square”, History News Network, March 20, 2016. http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/162319
- “Israel Remains an American Favorite,” Jerusalem Post, March 21, 2016. http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-remains-an-American-favorite-448697
- Israel’s Surprising New International Partners,” The Jerusalem Post, February 3, 2016. http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/
- “Democracy Is In Retreat Around the World,” History News Network, January 20, 2105. http://historynewsnetwork.org/
- “The Beginning of Russian-Israeli Friendship: Stalin and the Creation of the Jewish State,” Yedioth Ahronot,December 12, 2015. http://www.ynetnews.com/